1. This section describes how to manage the website www.neibacshop.com with reference to the processing of personal data of users who consult it. The data processing is carried out in compliance with the criteria provided for by the European regulation on the protection of personal data, reg. 2016/679 / EU and any other national legislative text, provision or authorization of the competent Authority connected to it. According to the indicated legislation, the treatment must be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
2. The information is provided only for this site and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through links contained therein.
3. The purpose of this document is to provide information on the methods, timing and nature of the information that the data controllers must provide to users when connecting to the web pages of this site regardless of the purpose of the connection itself, according to Italian and European legislation. .
4. The information may undergo changes due to the introduction of new rules in this regard, therefore the user is invited to periodically check this page.
5. If the user is under the age of 16, pursuant to article 8, c.1 EU regulation 2016/679, he must legitimize his consent through the authorization of his parents or guardian.
II - DATA PROCESSING
1 - Data Holder
1. The data controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data. It also deals with security profiles.
2 - Place of data processing
1. The treatments connected to the web services of this site take place at the aforementioned headquarters of the Company (see data controller point) and are handled by the Company's staff and / or by duly appointed external persons in charge of maintenance and updating operations. No data deriving from the web service is communicated or disseminated.
2. The User's Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than that in which the User is located. To obtain further information on the place of processing, the User can refer to the section relating to the details on the processing of Personal Data.
3 - Data retention time
The Data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected and for a maximum period of 10 subsequent years, provided that the cancellation is not requested in the manner provided for in point 4.
1. The Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Owner and the User will be retained until the execution of this contract is completed.
2. Personal Data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller will be retained until this interest is satisfied. The User can obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Owner in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Owner.
When the processing is based on the User's consent, the Data Controller may keep the Personal Data longer until such consent is revoked. Furthermore, the Data Controller may be obliged to keep Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period, the Personal Data will be deleted.Therefore, at the end of this term the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised
4 - Data processing mode
The Data Controller adopts the appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data.
The processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other subjects involved in the organization of this Application (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as suppliers of third party technical services, postal couriers) may have access to the Data. hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Data Controller. The updated list of Managers can always be requested from the Data Controller.
5 - Purpose of data processing
The personal data provided by users browsing the website will be processed for statistical purposes aggregated anonymously in relation to the data present in the cookies saved in the user's device.
The processing relating to requests for information from the contact block will be carried out for the sole purpose of achieving the requested service.
The treatment relating to the subscription to the newsletter has the purpose of sending information and promotional communications in relation to its own initiatives and / or those of subsidiaries and / or associated companies.
Users can unsubscribe free of charge from the newsletter at any time, by sending an email to the address indicated in point 1. Data controller or with the appropriate button at the bottom of each newsletter received.
6 - Types of data processed
1. Navigation data . The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user's computer environment. These data, on this site are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site. For these data, and limited to the aforementioned purpose, it is not necessary to request consent.
2. Data provided voluntarily by the user The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of electronic mail to the addresses indicated on this site or filling in the form specific sections with mandatory and optional fields, involves the subsequent acquisition of the information and the sender's address, necessary to respond to requests for services and / or information.For these data, and limited to the aforementioned purpose, it is not necessary to request consent
3. Cookies No personal user data is acquired by the site in this regard. Cookies are not used to transmit information of a personal nature, nor are the so-called c.d. persistent cookies of any kind, or systems for tracking users. The use of so-called session cookies (which are not stored permanently on the user's computer and disappear when the browser is closed) is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers (consisting of random numbers generated by the server) necessary to allow safe browsing and efficient site.
7 - Rights of interested parties
Users have the rights referred to in Articles. 15-21 European Reg. 2016/679 (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right to limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right to object). Specifically:
• The right of access: to obtain confirmation or not of personal data concerning him and to obtain access to such data and specific information (eg purposes of the processing, categories of data in question, the recipients to to which the data will be communicated);
• The right of rectification: to obtain the rectification of inaccurate data concerning him without undue delay. In this case, the data controller is obliged to communicate the correction to all recipients to whom the data has been transmitted, unless this involves a disproportionate effort;
• The right to cancellation: to obtain the cancellation of data concerning him without undue delay and the data controller is obliged to cancel them without undue delay if there are certain reasons (eg personal data are no longer necessary with respect to the purposes for which they were collected; if the interested party revokes the consent; if they must be deleted for a legal obligation). In this case, the data controller is obliged to communicate the cancellation to all recipients to whom the data has been transmitted, unless this involves a disproportionate effort;
• The right to limit the processing: the data controller can be given a restriction on the processing of the data, for example to the sole conservation with the exclusion of any other use, in certain cases (eg if the processing is unlawful and the interested party opposes the deletion of the data; if the interested party disputes the accuracy, within the limits of the accuracy verification period). In this case, the data controller is obliged to communicate the limitation of the processing to all recipients to whom the data have been transmitted, unless this involves a disproportionate effort;
• The right to data portability: to obtain the return of the personal data provided and transmit them to others or to request transmission from one owner to another, if technically feasible;
• The right to object: to object at any time to processing for purposes of public interest or for legitimate interest; for marketing purposes; for scientific, historical or statistical research purposes.
Interested parties can make a complaint to the Guarantor Authority if necessary, or simply contact it for information concerning the exercise of their rights recognized by the EU Reg. 2016/679.
III - COOKIES
1 - Type of Cookies
2. A cookie consists of a reduced set of data transferred to the user's browser from a web server and can only be read by the server that made the transfer. It is not executable code and does not transmit viruses.
3. Cookies do not record any personal information and any identifiable data will not be stored. If you wish, you can prevent the saving of some or all cookies. However, in this case the use of the site and the services offered could be compromised.
2 - Technical cookies
1. There are numerous technologies used to store information on the user's computer, which are then collected by the sites. Among these, the best known and most used is that of HTML cookies. They are used for navigation and to facilitate access and use of the site by the user. They are necessary for the transmission of communications on the electronic network or for the supplier to provide the service requested by the customer.
2. The settings to manage or disable cookies may vary depending on the internet browser used. In any case, the user can manage or request the general deactivation or cancellation of cookies by changing the settings of his internet browser. This deactivation may slow down or prevent access to some parts of the site.
3. The use of technical cookies allows the safe and efficient use of the site.
4. The cookies that are inserted in the browser and retransmitted through Google Analytics or through the blogger statistics service or similar are technical only if used for the purpose of optimizing the site directly by the owner of the site itself, who can collect information in aggregate form on the number of users. and how they visit the site.
5. All data collected is anonymous as it does not record the user's IP address. Under these conditions, the same rules apply to analytical cookies, in terms of information and consent, provided for technical cookies.
6. From the point of view of duration, temporary session cookies can be distinguished which are automatically deleted at the end of the browsing session and are used to identify the user and therefore avoid logging in to each page visited and the permanent ones that remain active on the PC until expiration. or cancellation by the user.
7. Session cookies may be installed in order to allow access and stay in the reserved area of the portal as an authenticated user.
8. They are not stored permanently but only for the duration of the navigation until the browser is closed and disappear when the browser is closed. Their use is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers consisting of random numbers generated by the server necessary to allow safe and efficient exploration of the site.
3 - Third party cookies
1. In relation to the origin, we distinguish the cookies sent to the browser directly from the site you are visiting and those of third parties sent to your computer from other sites and not from the one you are visiting.
2. Persistent cookies are often third party cookies.
3.Most third-party cookies consist of tracking cookies used to identify online behavior, understand interests and then customize advertising proposals for users
4. Analytical third-party cookies may be installed. They are sent from the domains of the aforementioned third parties external to the site.
5. Third-party analytical cookies are used to detect information on user behavior on this site. The survey takes place anonymously, in order to monitor performance and improve the usability of the site. Third-party profiling cookies are used to create profiles relating to users, in order to propose advertising messages in line with the choices expressed by the users themselves.
6. The use of these cookies is governed by the rules established by the third parties themselves, therefore, users are invited to read the privacy policies and instructions for managing or disabling the cookies published on the relative web pages.
4 - Profiling cookies
1. Profiling cookies are those used to create user profiles and are used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user while surfing the net.
2. The consent of the interested party is required for the use of profiling cookies.
3. Article 22 of EU Regulation 2016/679 and Article 122 of the Data Protection Code will apply.
IV - CHANGES TO THIS DOCUMENT
2. This document may be subject to changes at any time by informing users on this page. Please therefore consult this page often, referring to the date of the last modification indicated at the bottom..